When you are getting married, one group of people that you will be reliant on is your bridesmaids. They play a vital role on the big day but they also play an important part in the run up to the wedding day and in terms of the organization. With this in mind, most couples want to treat their bridesmaids to something special with which they can remember the big day and their participation in it.
There are many different types of gifts that you can buy for your bridesmaids and buying something that they can keep and treasure in years to come is a great idea. There are various options that you can choose from, some of which are detailed below.
Some top bridesmaids’ gifts to consider
If you are stuck with regards to what to buy for your bridesmaids, here are some great ideas for items that they can treasure forever in remembrance of the big day:
- Jewelry: Jewelry is a very popular choice for bridesmaids’ gifts, as it is something that can be worn and treasured for years to come and even passed down in the future to other family members. Bangle style bracelets are a popular choice, and having them engraved with the name and date of the wedding can make it extra special.
- Apparel: You can also invest in apparel by way of bridesmaids’ gifts. For instance, if you are hosting a bridal party such as a pamper party before the big day, you can invest in embroidered robes with the names or roles of the bridesmaids on. You can get some great styles that will look great on your bridal shower or party photos such as stunning floral robes that your bridesmaids can then keep forever.
- Photo in personalized frame: Another gift your bridesmaids will be able to treasure is a photo in a personalized frame. This is a gift that you would have to give after the big day if you want to choose a photo of each individual bridesmaid with you on the big day. Get the frame personalized with their name, the occasion, and the date, so that it is something that they can treasure and remember.
- Trinket and jewelry boxes: You can get some stunning engraved silver plated jewelry and trinket boxes, which enable you to give a really beautiful gift to your bridesmaids. These are gifts that are practical and ornamental so your bridesmaids can make use of them while also using them to remember the special day and the role that they played.
- Personalized teddy: If you want to give your bridesmaids something cute yet commemorative, you can opt for a personalized teddy. These are great options for those on a budget and they can be kept and passed down by your bridesmaids in the future.
These are just some of the great gifts that you can choose for your bridesmaids to thank them for their special contribution to your big day.
Photo courtesy of Wedding Prep Gals